Skip to main content

Ai Yo Yo!

I was coughing badly last night.
Today is feeling slightly better now..
though seems having more phlegm now..
Lucky one mummy fren advice me to rest more
I will be feeling worse than now...

The medi make my bb sleepy, not me!
Have not been very active like usual, kick me even at certain times.
Dear said me crazy mummy, keep asking bb to kick me.
Sometimes I really do wonder what my bb in doing inside.

Later will be going to dear fren housing warming..
A lot of tasty food waiting for me!
Wonder can I eat mah =x

Was watching the drama, Fei4 Tian4 Xi2 Shi4
Mum & dear commented I look aot like Fei Tian,
as we are having the same hairstyle!
Dear even said I look like Ai Yo Yo!
Keep calling me fei fei!
Shit him!
Making me more paranoid!
I will slim down to my pre-pregnant weight de!
Mai look down on ME!

Notice that my tummy is not growing,
as in not much different in size.
But I did weigh myself, I put on another kg in a week!
Faint! But that of cos, I have been eating home-cooked food every dinner
and weekend!
Milk, Fish, Rib Soup, Ikan bilis porridge!
All are high calcium and proteins food,
good for me and bb!

Comments

  1. wish u well with your imminent baby !!

    http://farouknazima.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it