Skip to main content

Week 35 scare

I went in Thomson Medical Centre on my own last sat, 23th May midnight. I was having diarrhoea which trigger sharp pain on right side of my tummy. Hubby has to stay at home to look after the kids, I quickly changed and took a cab to TMC.
By the time I reached TMC, the pain was getting stronger. The midwife admitted me in and checked me. I was 2cm dilated and the contraction was getting stronger and frequent. Only week 35, of course I did not want baby to come out so early. I read and knew that Baby lung is not fully matured at week 35, so my gynae put me on drip to stop the contraction and injection to strengthen baby lung. From 12 am to 5am, slowly the contraction faded off and I was warded for 1 day observation. Cannot describe how I feel for that 5hours, I can only pray to tian gong and guan yin that everything will be fine for baby and me.
After 1 day stay in TMC, I was given 20 hospitalisation leave to rest at home. Bed rest, since I have already dilated 2cm. Hopefully baby stay well inside until week 37.
On a side note, I was arranging baby clothes and cot nicely last sat before I had the contraction. Maybe baby feel it and want to join us early. Haha.
I still want to feel his movement in me longer before his arrival.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it