Skip to main content

Korean fried chicken

I have wanted to try korean fried chicken, now I have my wish come true. :) it is such a coincidence that my colleague and I happen to take 1 day off on work to rest. Since both of us is free, we decided to meet up for brunch. KFC for brunch sound a little bit heavy, but we decided to go ahead. No regret for it!!! The chicken is super tender and portion is big. The waitress told us  that they use fresh chicken daily, not the frozen chicken so the meat taste much tender compared to frozen chicken.
We ordered 2 dishes to try. Snow chicken, chicken tender in cream sauce topped with whipped cream. Mashed sweet potato hidden under the chicken with some vegetables to complete the look. $36.90 for it, it is quite costly but it is really super yummy 😋

Another chicken dish that we order is spicy hot wing. This dish did not impress me much. I still prefer nene chicken freaking hot wings compared to this. Though it is not spicy enough, the wings are tender and juicy. Korean rice cakes and mashed sweet potato to combat the spiciness (taste more like nene chicken swicy meal)..

Overall the KFC is worth the money spent. I am very happy with this meal. 😚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it