Skip to main content

Early buying for 3rd baby

I am getting the list to buy for baby #3. It is 5 years apart from my 2nd pregnancy, there are many things that we have passed out to other friends or donate them away. Since this is my 3rd baby, there are some must-buy items and some forget-about-it items that we can skip, listing out the list now so that I can check out the deals in the coming baby fairs, not the mega fair at expo. I am not in a good condition to squeeze with the crowd, but small fairs like taka baby fair, OG private fairs will be good enough for me. Looking at my list, it seems like I have still a lot of things to buy. Hopefully I can get them all in time.

Baby Cot
Baby Pillow & Bolster
Bedding Set (2 sets)
Pillow / Bolster Cover
Bed Sheet
Mattress
Waterproof Sheet
Hat
Handkerchief (6~8)
Mittens & Booties (4~6)
Long Pant
Long Sleeve Shirt
Romper
Socks
Short Pant
Short Sleeve Shirt
Baby Wipes
Diaper
Thermometer
Feeding Bottle (4~6)
Nappy Rash Cream
Teats / Nipple
Breast Pump
Baby Shampoo
Baby Bath
Bath Towel
Face Towel
Bath Mat (Non-slip)
Bath Sponge
Bath Tub
Lotion / Oil
Nail Scissors
Safety Pin
Changing Mat

The most important items are breast pump and baby cot. I hope I can BF for a longer time this year, hopefully latching baby more than pumping out for him. It will be more convenient, easier also. Imagine need to wash up after every pump, and even night pumping. It will be so much easier to just lie down and latch baby.

Can’t wait to hold baby prince in my arm J
Logging off, back to work now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it