Skip to main content

4th week of school

It is Wednesday, mid of the week. It is also 4th week of primary school life for Charis. She is still learning to cope. Waking at 6am for school, finish her homework before she can play, paying attention in class, taking down notes etc. Despite she is trying to get used to the routine, she enjoys her school time. I am glad that she has no complaints. At the same time, I am trying to adapt too. At times, it seems more tiring for me as my tummy grow. Getting from hubby is like waiting for bonus, rare and little. But it is OK. It don't make sense to me if 2 adult has to wake up early to prepare for 1 kid either.
We were out on Sunday for CNY shopping. Having Japanese  curry rice, even the mild seem spicy to Gregory. His hair is all wet, jiejie Charis still able to take the spiciness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it