Skip to main content

16 Jan 2015

On this day, I am scared by Charis. It is the day she went missing. I am totally shocked and did not know how to react when it happened. My mind was loss, the moment my mom called and told me that Charis did not catch the school bus and the school bus auntie told my mom that Charis told her that her mom is coming to fetch her so the school bus left without her after she left Charis at a gate to wait for me. I was so worried and burst out when I heard that. Calling up the school to check was the 1st thing I do. The school admin helped to find but could not find. My mother rushed down to the school and I simply dropped all my work and took a cab over. Calling up the school bus boss, but he did not answer my call. so lost that I didn't know what to do next. Keep asking myself who will pick her up, I have been telling her not to follow a stranger, and I just told her this morning that she must remember the sch bus number so that she will not board the wrong bus. So where is she? What had happened? After a half an hour search, my dad called and informed me that Charis is back home. She took another school bus back because she went to the toilet and missed the school bus. When she missed the school bus, another bus driver offer to send her back, lucky she is able to tell uncle the location and remember her ah ma hse number to call. She has managed to come home safely. My dad was telling me that she was crying badly on the bus and the driver had to pacify her, yet this girl told me that she was not scared at all. Acting tough in front of me, but it is ok. I am happy to have her back.

Taken on 16th January while waiting for school bus. Happy posing for me.

Guess what, I got her a watch and gave her a lesson to react on similar situation if she miss the bus again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it