Skip to main content

Year 2012 is coming to end soon

Haven't been updating my blog for a long time.
Tried to do some blogging while the kids play on their own now.
This year is been a good one so far especially we have our own house. Home sweet home of ours!!!
2 darlings are so sweet and loving! Jiejie Charis is closer to her daddy now, at times she will fight with Gregory Didi for attention. But still is my dearest 懂事乖巧的宝贝..
Gregory is going Childcare next month, and my helper will be transferred out in mid jan. From misunderstanding in the beginning to now, she has been a great help to me. Both darlings like her alot. Not easy to find a good maid, especially for me after changing 5 maids in 2 years. I am still doubting myself if I can cope without her, but I am preparing myself for the change!
Hope Gregory can adjust himself and adapt to this change too.
Another change for this year is I finally went for my LASIK in early dec. Finally I can get rid of contact lenses and glasses, but I cannot live without sunglasses now :)
Lastly I wish everybody merry Christmas and happy new year!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it