Skip to main content

Last working day in year 2012

Nothing to do at work as it is last working day of the year! Feel so great!! Looking forward to a new start in Jan 2013! Going maidless officially on 12 Jan 2013, Gregory starts his school on 2nd Jan 2013. Charis is going to K1 too. Suddenly I find myself so old and Charis darling grew so fast! Going 5 years old soon!!
Early dec, she came to me and said that she will only drink milk in the morning and before bedtime, for the rest of the day, she will eat like us, as she is a big girl now. Only small boy like Didi need alot of milk. Haha, my little girl has grown up!!
She likes to doll herself up! Keep asking me to buy heels and makeup for her, of cos I rejected her request. I told her that she eat healthy food, has good skin, she doesn't need any makeup yet. Just continue to eat healthy food, and she will have rosy cheek and bright eyes and beautiful hair. So now, she will only pester me to buy new shoes and dresses. Haha, my little vain pot!





This little boy always fight with his jiejie but he loves his jiejie very much. Whatever he has or he goes, jiejie must follow. Else, he will keep calling: "Mei, you come!" I say Mei, you come now! Feel good to watch them so loving together!


Yesterday hubby told me that he will spilt the housework with me after our maid left. He will sweep and mop the floor. Haha, hopefully he mean it!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it