Skip to main content

Updates of Charis and Gregory

Charis starts to sayang Gregory more now
After I show her some FB photo of siblings hugging each other
She start to sayang didi more
At least she did not hit Gregory didi today
And keep touch his leg and kiss his hand
So happy!
Hopefully she continue....

On the other hand, I am thinking should I send her to CC
Cos she is getting out of control
Every person she meet, she will suddenly point at he/she and say No, you naughty!
Worse is her dad ask her to come over,
She pointed to her dad and said you naughty, I bang you!
I almost faint!!!

Going for a swim with her grandparents


Bring her out to shopping


Gregory didi behave very much like Charis when young
Totally no sleep in the day
And he sleep later than Charis at night
Last time when Charis din take nap in the day
she will guai guai sleep at 7pm to 7am
Gregory will sleep around 9plus or 10pm
So tiring! I tried not to carry him to sleep
If he cry out for ppl, I will just talk to him or give him pacifier
Sometimes he takes, sometimes he don't
But he likes talking to us
He will smile happily when I talk to him
So even I am very tired, I still feel very happy!!!
Watching him grow everyday seriously make me feel more sad
Cos I am leaving him in the care of maid
Although this current one is not bad
I just cannot 100% 放心!
I don't want to work!
But I cannot be a SAHM
Sad right!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it