Skip to main content

Charis and her Barney

When she watch Barney, she like to follow the children do
If she saw Baby bob with her blanket, she must take hers
If the children are playing with pillows,
she will go to the bedroom and take hers out too...
Like the mattress shown in the picture
I am NOT the one that took it out,
Charis is the one who took out from the bedroom
And one pillow for 妹妹,one for 妈妈。。。
My little sweetie pie~



Charis start to speak more words together
She can tell me: 妈妈,妹妹开灯
When her dad off the lights..
But the words are not clear, have to listen carefully
Still, I am happy with her progress!

There is once she say No in hokkien to her 婆婆
We are very surprised as we speak to her in Mandarin and English
How will she know what is mai mean?
So when we ask again her if she want to drink her milk
She said "mai" again!

Self cam-ing with her toy camera that her dad bought for her




Charis took this picture on her own~
not bad for 1st try


So engrossed with her Barney show






Suddenly she look tall to me~






She just took her legging and ask me to wear for her before she sleep


My vainy girl~


Charis and her Barney show time~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it