Skip to main content

Updates on my little boss!

Went for check up on Monday
Little Boss weigh 1.2Kg @ ww 28
His head happen to be down
Hopefully he remain in this position
Though it is still early..

Time flies fast~
10 more weeks, he can come out!
I keep telling him that he has to reach 3kg first
and hopefully he comes out on a Friday :)

Just realised that TMC has no longer give free upgrade of 4 bedded to 2 bedded
But I have booked 4 bedded with the clinic
Need to change again!

Finally I started to do some purchases for little Boss
The most expensive one will be the Medela Pump
This time round I am set to BF for long time
Target at least 1 yr!
Hope I can achieve it!

Also I have got him a few cute rompers
Didnt buy a lot cos I really dont how to shop for boy
But it is ok as his dad will take over the buying
Cos he has already found a shop at Vivo
Where he spotted alot of nice and smart shirts for little Boss

After CNY, we will get the cot set up
buy mattress and some milk bottles
Then it is waiting time for us
Waiting for him to join our family!

My tummy pic taken in ww27



Small or big?

I find it smaller if compared to #1
At least I still can squeeze in some pre-pregnancy tops :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it