Skip to main content
Realised that Charis dun look nice on skirts
Too skinny or bcos I am used to seeing her wear dress and romper
Hahaha~
have a hard time finding skirt for her
Yet I have ordered online a tee for her
Now she has no skirt to match with
Jialiat!

This weekend is the last day to shop for xmas gifts
Hopefully can get some nice and cute stuffs
Wonder that Charis wants
Maybe Barney (her new love) or Thomas the train
But someone will stop me from buying
Cos I have already bought Charis some toys & dresses

Bought her 2 sweaters
Cannot find something I like
So I ordered from Old Navy...

My sweet girl with her Dora



This morning, her dad say No to her
And she tried to hit him
Dear told her that she cannot hit him
she pout her mouth and wanted to cry
Her dad looked at her, she wanted to hit him again
When I told her she cannot hit her dad:
Papa play with you, why do you hit him?
Remember he play high high with you,
koukou bei with?
She shaked her head, totally forgot how her dad play with her
So heartless!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it