Skip to main content

Princess Charis & Little Prince

Firstly let me update about my detail scan today
BB prince is doing well, weighing 308g at ww 20.
A Super Active Boy!
Keep playing hide and seek with the sonographer~

Guess what, the first thing the sonographer show me is his "kuku"
Like his sister, he opened his leg BIG BIG
That why she is able to show me immediately
After that BB prince start to play hide and seek
Making her busy scanning and taking measurement
The whole scanning make up a long time
But I am enjoying bcos I can feel his strong kicks
Maybe bcos I told the sonographer that I can feel Charis kick earlier and stronger than him
Hahaha~

As for me, everything is well
I put on another 1.7kg weighing 53.70kg now
Able to eat well, Start taking small meals instead, scared heartburn..
Hopefully this pregnancy will be smooth one as having Charis
*Pray hard*

My naughty girl, Charis just had her 18mth 5in1 booster last sunday
Still active and playing well
Except that when we asked her: 打针,pain pain anot?
She will pull up her short and show us her thigh
Giving us a very 可怜的面,pretend to cry
And go round the hse to find us(dad, mum, grandma, grandpa) to sayang her
很假咯!
Buay tahan her!

We went to visit godma~
Charis rushed for the playpen once she saw it
Duno she remember once she sleep in playpen before~
But she was very excited to be in it!
She was happily playing with the toys
And there is one train she loved alot
(we bought her a similar one from TBP after that)
The main thing was the car plate number of the train came out 2nd prize!
And nobody buy that!
See money fly away!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it