Skip to main content
This morning when darling wake up
the first thing she did when she saw her dad
is close up her hands and 恭喜恭喜
and gave him a big smile :)
then she turn to me and smile~
immediately melt my heart!
Dear told my mother that and say:
she must be dreaming of 财神爷 last night
that why the first thing she did is 恭喜恭喜

I joined the BP in the SMH forum.
And bought this lovely beanie for Charis
Instantly she looks so much girl girl
but she hates it
keep pulling it off her head
Though she will smile when she see herself in the mirror







Mother said that Charis don't like to be in walker anymore
她会缩起她的脚来 !!!
don't want to be in it
And when she is in the walker
She will pretend to vomit
Cos she did once before and my mother carried her immediately
So she knew this it is the trick!
at first my mother still thought that Charis is not feeling well
but I told her Charis is so active
Charis must be bluffing her
cos she don't want to be in the walker
And she don't believe me until she observed a few days
and conclude that Charis is bluffing her
Buay tahan this 小顽皮~
her 公公 still call her 小乖乖 !
Don't seems to suit her~

Charis is trying to walk on her own!
Last night she managed to WALK a few step
before she fall down! ! !
Not to worry, she fell on the mattress
So far she don't dare to walk on the floor
When she is down, she will only CRAWL
Think she is scare too








When she is in her playpen
She is full with funny expression to catch your attention
She wants so much to be out of it













See she is pretending to vomit~














Giving up! I choose to ignore her



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it