Skip to main content
Xmas is over & 2 days more to a brand new year!
Time flies fast!
I was still preggy last year,
and now Charis is turning 9mth old soon
Like last year, dear abandon me for Xmas countdown
It is ok, I have Charis now! ! !
Cannot be bother with him also!
I bet it is the same for New year countdown too!
Anyway, he is doing his part as a good father
so he is forgiven!
(Seems like he is a BAD man!)
I was just joking!
Mummy volunteer to look after Charis for us
but I chose to stay at home to sleep
So Dear went alone!
But he is really bad!
See him trapped Charis at a corner
Yet Charis is enjoying herself
Laugh out loud












How I wish that Charis can sit and play on her own for 30min
look so 可爱 and 乖乖






















Her hair is neater now
We brought her for a trim













This week I have tried giving Charis some "new" food to try
banana
apple
rice
muffin
pork
fish

Not in puree / mashed form,
in small small bites
Surprisingly she can take it well
成长,成长,我已成长!




Charis & Lavelle
Charis seems to be a bully in the photo
Keep snatching Lavelle toy
Lavelle is really a sweety pie!
So 斯文!
Unlike Charis
I know! like mother like daughter!





Doing Yoga!







P.S. Resolution is bad w/o the flash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it