Skip to main content
My cheeky Charis!!!
She has totally mastered my cheeky expression!
But her grandparents don't like it.
I find her cute, but she look really boyish when doing that
Yet I kena scolding for teaching her those funny expressions.





Finally Charis now how to wave goodbye and shake her head to reject things.
Not just shaking head for fun~
When we leave for work, she will wave goodbye to us
As if she wanted us to leave badly >.<

P.S. I find she look like 招财猫 when she wave




Yesterday her grandma cook some porridge with "ngor" fish
Charis managed to eat some.
She will shake her head when she has enough.
She begin to like her food,
Maybe she feel that milk is not enough for her anymore
since she keep moving up and down
We start to give her 2 meal and 1oz of fruit in the day
Porridge in the moring, fruit in the afternoon, cereal in the evening
plus 4 feed of milk
Hopefully she continue to eat more!

I must remind myself to go kiddy palace to buy the sarong
Charis fell from her sarong swing after her nap
She tried to sit up from her sleeping position in the sarong
and she fell down!
Lucky she is cushioned well with mattress and pillows
Still I want to buy the sarong that has zip so that I can zip up the end
To be double double safe!

















See~ She looks so attitude!


Fierce look!
She gave her dad this look when she quarrel with him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it