Skip to main content
Baby Charis has arrived on 5 April 2008 in the morning :)
A smooth and fast delivery, I would say!
Of cos, it can be faster, if I dun wait for him
Who???
Who else, beside my husband!
Yes, my labor story! the important key person is not me,
not Charis, not the gynae, BUT MY HUSBAND!
Cos I waited for him ONE HR to rush to hospital before I start to push.
Here go my story:

04-04-08, 9am: went for my check up, told doc that bb seems to move lesser,
did a check and found the water level is low average, will need to induce these 2 days, so i choose to induce later in that afternoon

04-04-08, 5pm: went to induce in the clinic, doc forced cervix to open 1cm

04-04-08, 11.30pm: admit to TMC, doc checked, 2cm dilated only, and water bag burst..
Put on CTG, having contraction, but I cannot feel it..

05-04-08, 1am: contraction start strongly but irregular, try out the laughing gas, it work on me, decide to use it.

05-04-08, 2.40am: woke up by sudden sharp pain on my back, wanted to go poo poo..
Walked to the toilet myself, pushed 3 times, no pass motion, but did feel that i push something out.. din know that it is baby charis that I pushed out.. went back to the delivery suite thinking that I still have to bear such pain till morning, decided to try epidual instead..

05-04-08, 3.30am: doc came to insert epi

05-04-08, 3.45am: while waiting for the epi to take effect, nurse came to check for dilation and saw bb hair.. told me i can start to push bb out, asked me where is my hb.. and said that i can actually go without epi, and since i on epi now, dun waste the epi, ask my hb to come back slowly.. so he took his own sweet time and came back one hr later! Fall asleep while waiting for him to come back, whole body is shivering badly!

05-04-08, 5am: finally my hb is back, started to push bb out..

05-04-08, 5.30am: doc came and 3 pushes, baby is out!

Baby Charis weigh 3.015kg and 49cm at birth

Comments

  1. awwww, such a sweetie! and she's so alert already. =) my baby's born on the 5th too...except that she's born on 5th Jan 08. =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it