Skip to main content

oh my!



15.4KG ! ? ! ? !
Isn't this sound very scary?
10KG go to me!
How hard must I exercise to lose that weight after birth?
hmm, why the breast area only put on 0.5kg, so little? *faint*

Hopefully it is not accurate! but I must prepare well :)
Have not weigh myself these few weeks, dunno how heavy now?
I see myself more and more round everyday, think not a good sign!
maybe my gynae will ask me to watch my diet during next visit ;p


I dunno what is there to show off when the gynae give ur daughter some many pills to take..
I dislike my hao lan relative!
everything want to compare...
dunno why so "lucky" that both of us get preggy around same timing.
Her daughter pregnantcy is 6 weeks later than me.
Tummy shape and size, u want to compare;
expecting baby boy or girl, u want to compare;
how much is the gynae consulation, u want to compare;
how many pills do we take, u also must compare;
Even morning sickness u also want to compare...

For your info, my MS is minor,
i felt nausea in my week 5-6..
backache in week 7-8,
giddy and headache in week 9..
by week 10, MS is gone!
except that if I eat too spicy or too oily or too full,
then I feel nausea and giddy..


but now I am in my trim 2, everything is well and smooth,
except that I will feel backache after some housework..
I am not like ur sassy daughter,
her husband cook for her, she just wait to be serve!
I cook, i do my own washing!

Since the day I know I am preggy, I drink 3-glasses of milk daily,
plus I cook soup for every dinner,
of cos my gynae dun give me extra calcium pills.
I eat steam fish every dinner, so my gynae find that I do not have to take fish oil so early.

Why compare? We are so different!

And PLEASE DUN COMPARE OUR KIDS in future!
I wun GIVE FACE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it