Skip to main content

猴 sey year! 猴年行大运!!!


Today is day 8 of lunar Chinese New Year, and we have 1 more week of CNY to go. Family and friends gathering over the weekend, the children had lots of fun. This is only time that their mother goes easy with them, TV, Sweets, Chocolate, Drinks, Ice Creams, they can have most of their favorite food and do freely during CNY. It is 1 of the festivals that they look forward to.
This year, we have little Kolby joining us to house visiting. It is quite tiring yet fun. He enjoys crowds and carried by people. No problem to breastfeed him at anywhere, and he sleep well in the carrier. I am glad that I got myself a baby carrier.

This year, my Chinese Zodiac says that I have to be careful with my diet. Avoid chicken, prawn, sotong, oyster sauce, crab, scallops as they are not so good for me. They will trigger some common woman health problem in me so this year, I have to eat clean. So it is just nice for me since I need to lose some fats too.  Beside this, this year is a good year for me. (I declared it myself) Huat ar!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it