Skip to main content

Week 8 now

How fast time flies! Kolby is 8 week old now, which mean I left only another 8 weeks with him. Glad that confinement period was over, we got a confinement lady for this round and it was a good decision made. I got enough rest during this period, not so stress up with supply that I can build up my supply, not worry that my mom cannot cope with the kids. Everyone has an easy time.
4 weeks alone with baby after the confinement lady left, my mom will come over in the afternoon that 2 kids are back from school. I am glad that she is around, I am having a hard time especially during evening time when Kolby is active. It is a war fighting every minute and weekend is the worst as hubby is not helping out. Else life is beautiful.
Kolby at 8 week old weighs 4.8kg, recognise me and like me to be by his side. When he is awake, he will want us to talk to him, or just stay beside him. when he wants to sleep, he need to be latch. He can sleep longer hours at night about 5-6hrs before he stir and awake for his milk. Lucky he can latch well now, we just have to co sleep and latch him if he want milk while I continue to sleep. Continue please Kolby! Mommy will love you more for this.

Also, Charis and Gregory are behaving more like big jiejie and big korkor now. They will try to help when Kolby cries and I am busy with housework. Or they will help out with simple house work like sweeping or mopping the floor. Already they are very independent, they have keep their own toys and books, do their homework, shower on their own, sleep on the own. I am very thankful for all these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it