Skip to main content

Birth story of Kolby 08-06-2015

After 2 weeks of bed rest,  I was out for my Gynae checkup. Today is my induce date, the day that I will be hugging and holding my baby prince.
We left the house with my hopsital bag. I told my hubby that baby prince should be coming out soon as I can feel him very low. True enough, my Gynae checked and I was 3cm dilated. She inserted the pill to induce labour and we had about 3hr to admit to the ward. Shortly after the pill was inserted, I could feel the contractions coming strong and frequent, but I did not expect it to be so soon. So hubby and I went to novena for his hair cut and we saw quan yi feng. Stunned, hubby commented that she looked more shag than me but I was not focusing as my contractions was very strong for me. Basically I could not stand up at all. We rushed back to the hospital, wanted to be admit but I need my food first. Endure and endure, we rushed to finish our meal at delifrance with me almost curl up because of the pain. I was check in around 12 noon though my Gynae say 2pm. Did a check and I was 4cm dilated and contractions were very regular and high but water bag was not burst, Gynae wanted to wait till 5pm to burst the water bag but I cannot take the pain anymore, I decided to push it out. And I did it. I push until it burst and the real excitement came. Nurse rush for Gynae and checked the dilation, baby almost out. Gynae arrived in a few minutes time and with 2 pushes, baby is out. After that I feel numb and exhausted, also happy to have him in my arm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it