Skip to main content

28-11-2014 was a terrible day for Charis


As school holiday has started, thinking that it may be boring for the 2 kids to stay at grandma house, so we allowed them to bring their scooter to grandma house. It was a bad move! While my dad was busy with Gregory, he did not realize that Charis was riding fast down a slope. When he knew, Charis had landed face down to the ground. Accident happen, I am not blaming my dad or anyone. It is her mischief that got her in this stage. I just feel terribly painful each time I see her face.
 
I brought her to see a GP at that night. It was a painful night. The doctor need to clear away the dirt that stick to her wound and the process was so scary even to me. Numbing cream was first to her face and the doctor started to scrap the surface. Blood keep surface up. I cannot take a clear look at it. Whole process, Charis is very brave and calm. After the wound clean up, it slowly get better. I am glad that I brought her to the doctor for the cleaning up. The wound heal faster as compared to the one on her knee.
Now I have a task to do for the next few month, to ensure that she avoid certain food and apply cream on her face 3-4x time daily. Sunblock, aloe vera gel and scar cream will be the most frequent use products. I pray hard that no scars for her face

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it