Skip to main content

What the kids says

Sometimes hearing what the kids say really make me laugh rolling on the floor. Never under estimate a child. Gregory at 4year old and Charis at 6 year old, have never fail to make me laugh with their powerful words

Scenario 1:
We are taking bus to my mom house in the morning, and Charis told me that she wants to have good skin and no pimples 
Charis: Mummy, I don't want to have pimple on my face
Me: Then you should eat more health food, more veg and fruit. Also no Chicken, Prawn and Sotong.
Suddenly Charis reacted strongly: Mummy, I will not eat sotong!
Me feeling puzzled: Why?
Charis: I scared that it will tickle me.
Me *almost burst out laughing*: No lah, darling. That is Octopus, not squid.
Charis: Same, they will tickle me.
Me: .......
**Taking deep breathe so that I don't laugh out in front of her.

Scenario 2:
When I was back from work yesterday, my mom told me that the kids fighted over a toy and Gregory was angry with his jiejie Charis, and he complained to ah ma
Greg: 阿嫲,你知道吗? 我,4 and a half year old only, 还有一点点小,姐姐6岁了,她要让我。。。

Scenario 3:
I bought a new sandal for Charis, and she wanted to wear it to today. According to school regulations, the kids need to wear covered shoes to protect their feet, sandals and slippers are not allowed. When Charis jiejie wanted to wear to wear her new sandals, Greg shocked us again
Greg: N1 can wear sandals because they are still young, 他们不懂事, 老师不会骂他们。。you are in K2, cannot wear like this, wait teacher will scold you
=.='''
My beloved mommy! No her, no me, no charis no gregory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it