Skip to main content

Welcome snake year

Happy Snake Year!
年初四,开工了!Shun shun li li for this year too!
CNY visiting for these few days, wake up at 6am (as usual) to cook the soup and rice for the kids later when we are out. Till now, I still cook for the kids like a simple porridge for their lunch and dinner will be soup + steam fish/egg/veg + rice. No salt added, I still prefer this way, even sometimes they will ask for our food, I will reject them telling them that it is not for them until they are older. So far so good and I hope to continue until they go to Primary school.
2 darlings enjoyed their CNY very much. Eating of chocolates, egg roll, cookies and playing with cousins. It is a good time for them to get together!



Day 2 of CNY


Day 3 of CNY


The little fire fighter


My darling


Am I cute?

Version 2?

Become close

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it