Skip to main content

Maidless day is coming

Haven't been updating my blog. So busy after a job change and house moving. Finally we have shifted to our new home for 1 mth plus. Both kids are happy with their new home and they are excited and able to wake up early to travel to grandma house. Surprise me!!!

But I can foresee a nightmare soon with the maid leaving us. Gregory has to go childcare as my mom cannot cope with 2 kids. So it will be a nightmare for Gregory and me. Worried if gregory can cope in
Childcare, falling sick, eating well etc. Also I don't know he think when he has to go Childcare while Charis doesn't has to.

Last night both darlings were watching a video clip of Charis Esther day performance. Gregory point to the video and told me this: "Mama, next time I go to jiejie school"
I felt bad hearing that especially he used to say: "I don't want to go to school" whenever we told him to go school until now he finally say that he will go school but he will be in different school from Charis after we send the maid back. Charis will continue at her church kindergarten while Gregory will start his Childcare. I can't help to hate the maid, because of her greed, I need to change my plan.















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it