Skip to main content

Gregory is a big boy now

At 13mth+, Gregory darling understand what we say and respond well to us. For example, when we told him the lighting is nice, he will call ah~ and point to his tee. Meaning his tee is nice too. When we scold him, he will siam. When we change our clothes, he want to wear his shoes though he is still trying to walk. When we eat outside, he refuse to drink his milk; he want to eat rice with us. And he is very yang o!!!! Yesterday when my mum was carrying him, he keep pointing to his arm and give a very painful expression. When I looked at him, he did the same to me. So we sayang his arm and he gave us a "now it is slightly better" look again. Bth him!




YouTube Video

Playing peekaboo with me

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it