Skip to main content

bad seller

I seriously think that I need to post this online. Cheapo mummy thought of saving some money by getting some milk powder and gripe water online. End up, this is what I got. So yellowish! Can see the difference when it is compared to the one my mum has bought from the chinese medical hall. Though the expiry date is due in April 2013, (the one my mum bought is in Oct 2013) who will dare to give their kids drink this!!! Esp when it is suppose to be clear!

Never mind, since I know the difference, I didn't give my precious a drop at all. Lucky, I just bought 2bottles to try, I can simply just throw away (no heart pain), and lucky that the FM turn out to be the right color it supposed to be. But I don't like the seller attitude. When I emailed the seller to check and verify, she has no reply. How irresponsible is she! She is holding her 9th bp on milk powder and diapers. Please watch out for her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it
My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!