Skip to main content

bad seller

I seriously think that I need to post this online. Cheapo mummy thought of saving some money by getting some milk powder and gripe water online. End up, this is what I got. So yellowish! Can see the difference when it is compared to the one my mum has bought from the chinese medical hall. Though the expiry date is due in April 2013, (the one my mum bought is in Oct 2013) who will dare to give their kids drink this!!! Esp when it is suppose to be clear!

Never mind, since I know the difference, I didn't give my precious a drop at all. Lucky, I just bought 2bottles to try, I can simply just throw away (no heart pain), and lucky that the FM turn out to be the right color it supposed to be. But I don't like the seller attitude. When I emailed the seller to check and verify, she has no reply. How irresponsible is she! She is holding her 9th bp on milk powder and diapers. Please watch out for her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrival of baby Nicholas

19 April 2021, we welcomed our new member :) he has came to us as a surprised gift. I got to know I was pregnant last Sep, at first it came to me as a shock rather than surprise. Firstly I did not thought that getting conceive is easy, for all previous pregnancy, I have tried ways and means to get pregnant, and now I did not even try and I strike jackpot! Of course, baby equal joy!!! We broken the news to our kids and Charis even cried when she heard it. My pregnancy journey is not a smooth one, at 40 year old, I feel my body is not prepared and weak for this pregnancy. I have bleeding for the whole T2 and pelvic pain for T3. Basically i need more and more bedrest and because I get to work from home due to covid 19, I did not have to travel to work or request any medical leave. 16 April 2021, I am at week 37 plus 4days, during the gynae check, I was already 2cm dilated, I am excited. My inital plan is to induce on 19 April as I am worried that the fliud level will drop after week 38...
I am a hopeless wife and mommy I worry when charis dun poop, I panic when charis keep crying I get worked up and upset easily, and poor dear have to suffer Today dear bring up the question: when are we bringing charis back to his hse I dunno how to answer Personally I dun like bringing charis back so early afterall she is a newborn, still vey young I dun want her to expose and travel around between his place and my mum hse though it is only a few blocks away but it is very hectic if everyday have to bring charis to my mum hse before work, bring her back from my mum after work why not just leave bb with her since it is just a few block away, ur parents can always drop over to see bb if they want or maybe when charis is slightly bigger 4-5mth plus it will be a better timimg will this be too much I am the ONE who been thru the whole pregnancy for 9 1/2 mth I am the ONE who suffered the delivery process (i still have to wait him for one hr in the delivery ward) and the pain after the deliv...

Updated on kopi kia

Kolby surprised me again by picking up a raisin and put in his mouth and he chew it before swallowing it. Why do I feel surprised with his action? Remember he was once refer to KKH because of his not good motor skill   and fine motor skill and his slow weight gain. Within a month, he is able to start independently, knowing how to use a pen to scribble and also picking up a raisin and feed himself. Maybe his weight gain is still not ideal as I don’t monitor his weight and height gain. Other than this, he is doing very well. I am glad that I trusted my mother instinct and did not bring him to   unnecessary assessment. I understand that the doctor in polyclinic mean well and they have to follow the procedure, but no doubt, it is also adding extra stress to the parents. I have colleagues who will see from the health booklet what is the age and things that a child can do and practice them with her child in order not to fail the assessment. Of course it is good to ...