Skip to main content

Sick babies

Both my precious are sick. Gregory is having running nose and cough; Charis blocked nose and cough. Brought them to clinic early in the morning, Charis behaved well in the clinic, told me she is a good girl, big girl now. No more crying! Whereas Gregory cried badly, especially when pd did the suction for him. After 2days of feeding medicine with Gregory crying and struggling badly, he is alright now when we tried to feed him this morning. No more crying, no need to hold him down, he took the medicine well and end with a happy smiling face. Maybe he saw his big sister drink, he also want!





Charis surprised by telling me that she want to cut her hair and ask me to bring her to auntie in the evening. She used to siam haircut cos she is scared, this time she really surprised me. I brought her to the salon and keep asking if she want to cut her hair. Charis: "Yes, I want to cut my hair"
She sat quietly on the seat and let the auntie cut her hair.
See, I cut my hair nice nice!!!
My darling make me so happy!
Tell me how to not sayang her!





Make funny faces



Super short hair! Look like a boy boy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it