Skip to main content

My "ah peh" Gregory

Gregory has a habit that make us laugh!
He likes to beat his thigh
The up and down movement is like a "Zhao Cai Mao"
Together with his mouth chewing
He look totally like an uncle! Ah peh Lim!
Sometimes he will make a "da da da" with his mouth
Even more UNCLE!

Dear told me that Gregory prefers our helper
Maybe bcos she rush to carry him whenever he cries!
Which I am scared of! Been too attached to her :(
But dear also mention that our helper like Gregory alot too
Very kancheong towards him
Conside not bad le!
But I just don't feel good when Gregory wants her more!
Actually I am only blame myself
Ever since I start work, my time is mostly spend on dinner, pump, then kids!
Yet it is always Charis first and him.
Though Charis always sleep around 8pm
I still have some time for him
But it is not enough at all









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it