Skip to main content

Random thoughts

Tiger year is a good year
Already received good news on 初一 of CNY~
This year there will be 3 little tiggers joining
including my little boss!
恭喜恭喜!!!

I realised that I didn't take pictures of my darling lately
No time to take pictures!
Busy playing with Charis!
Recently Charis has demand more attention!
Sometimes she want us to stay at her side for the whole day
Totally cannot do anything
Else she will come with us and tell us 怕怕,and want us to accompany her
不知道是真怕或假怕。。。

Charis know her 1 to 10 very well now
But hor, when I hear that she say, it is very funny de
From 1 to 10, she will skip 2.
If not, she will say only 2, 4, 6, 8...
The EVEN numbers only!
When I tell her 9, she will reply 6
This cheeky girl!
buay tahan her

I am so tired now!
Sometimes I really feel like taking my ML early
But I doubt I can rest at home too
with my naughty girl around!
Good news from my maid agent that my 1st choice is available
But I haven't attend the online Foreign Domestic Worker Employers' Orientation Programme
Hopefully can be done by this week
and the maid/agent dun play me out!







Our neighbour bought her new clothes from BKK
When our neighbour told Charis that she bought her new clothes
After she walked away, Charis gave me a very "nono" expression
Cos usually the clothes she bought, Charis don't like





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it