Skip to main content

She see she do

I was not feeling well last night
Have been visit the toilet and vomit a few time
I asked her to wait for me in the bedroom
while I go to visit my toilet bowl again
but she followed me..
While walking to the kitchen, she pretend to vomit
and place her hand on her chest
Then she wanted me to carry and stop in front of the bathroom
she started to lean forward and pretend to puke
I really take my hat off her!
"you wanted to vomit too?"
she just smiled at me

This morning I asked her to show her dad what she did last night
Again she place her hand on her chest and go puke
My naughty little girl~

As I am not feeling well, she is very 乖乖
Self entertaining herself, let me rest
and I managed to capture this...



Nobody teach her that..



Cute bo?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it