Skip to main content
I missed out these 2 videos

We bought her this board to write since she keep drawing on the books

We taught her a lot of silly stuffs
Told her to hide and scare her grandpa
with our mouth pout and shhh~~~

now we tell her to hide
she will go shhhh~~~

Charis is very playful
When she drop something, we will say O~O~O~
Now if she drop something, she will say O~O~O~
Sometimes she will throw the thing purposely
then smile at you with her eyes open wide wide
Tell me, how to scold her...

But when I scold, she will give her saddest expression
and want me to SAYANG her
Each time I ignore her, she will give me gimmicks
Leaving me NO choice but to hug & kiss her



A lot of things to do over the weekend
Need to go over to IL hse to pack our stuff
SIL will be staying over to do her confinement in Aug
Want to buy her some story books
Her grandma has been nagging me to tell storys
Cos Charis love storytelling
And she love books a lot, her grandma even praised for never hold the books upside down..

Want to go Ikea and buy Charis some toys
Table and chair for her to do her drawing
and train her to eat her food there rather than messing up the sofa...

I think Charis will like it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it