Skip to main content
Yeah, my active Charis is back in action!
After 10 days of torture, she has slowly recoved
But she has lost weight and drop one size
Thanks god that she is feeding well, she will regain back soon
Can you believe it?
She drank a total of 1910ml yesterday!
Half tin of FM gone in less than 3 days..
Glad that her appetite is back
Hopefully she will like to eat her porridge back

Sorry peep, no photo as I keep forgetting to bring the camera to work
anyway, my T300 is dying..
It will auto off by itself, shit right, the camera is only less than 1 YO and it start giving me problems..
At the same time, my N95 also start giving problem
So unlucky!
Becos of this, I got to get this lovely pink phone at $18.
Good deal!!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it