Skip to main content
Charis is rather fussy on her feeding time since yesterday
dunno wat went wrong, think she is going thru another growing spurt
she will cry and reject milk when feeding her
we need to coax her to drink
and she will demand another feed in the next hr
but still I am consider lucky as Charis can sleep thru the night
yesterday she drank an 210ml of milk and sleep till next morning
today after an 150ml bottle feed, she cry badly and drank another 60ml
yet sometimes she cannot finish an bottle of 120ml
HaizZzZZzz

Another thing that Charis did today make me super happy
She smile! when I try to take photo of her!
She already know how to smile at me!
But today she smile when she saw me placing my hp in front of her
happened not once but a few times!!!
maybe she loves taking photo too just like her mom~~








Comments

  1. So envious that you have a smiling baby! Mine likes to 'act cool'. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, charis like to smile alot.
    boys are usually more cool:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it