Skip to main content
Haven't been blogging a long time.
Was rather busy these few days,

Sat went to THE PINES to finalise the tables and wedding favors
then have a short gathering with my friends,
to discuss on the tricks to be play on the brothers on the AD.
They are so evil..kekeke..
my poor dear is going to suffer..

Sunday GUO DA LI, and rushing to relatives hse to distribute inviation cards,
at night, we had a rich dinner..
my PIL ordered chilli crabs, so tempting..
but I resist the tempting.
They say crabs are not good for bb..
Another food added to my craving list after give birth.


Went to visit the gynea after my work on Mon,
experience some cramps in the stomach..
was so worried, after the scan, felt very happy...
cos the bb was very active during the scan,
anyway, the gynea, Dr Fong, gave me an injection to ease the pain..
Total damage: 190 dollars!
but this money is worth every penny,
I saw my bb moving happily..
Dear dear say only baby boy is active..
haha, he is so confidence bb must be a boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My botak princess!!!! Brought Charis to Hwa xia to shave her hair She behave well, finish her hair cut fast! She look more chubbly and cute with her botak head Babies are cute by nature!!! Wahahaa Her new style! Babies are cute! Charis gave me a present on Monday She flipped and flipped like nobody business Although she can flip eariler on but she seldom flip Only since Monday, whenever she is lying down She will flip & flip!!! But she cannot flip back to orginal postion after flip Slowly she will, afterall she just only 4mth old! My Botak Princess in action! Yelling Princess!

Iphone Pro

Charis is very pro in playing with my Iphone now She can play alot of games in the phone Dear is pretty surprised by her reaction Bowling, puzzles, writing ABC All she can do it So fun to see her playing with it