Skip to main content
I AM SO BUSY & TIRED! ! !
Charis is down with FEVER
Brought to see doc, 38.5degrees!
Still can drink and play, my mum waited for me to come back home then told me
I was so angry! Why wait! Dear knew it too, yet he oso wait!
Damn IT!
at the same time doc took her weight
She weigh only 6.90kg nia!
Immediately I feel down.
As in her 2nd jab, she weigh 6.80kg
7 weeks later, she weigh 6.90kg
100g increase only!
I dunno what went wrong!
Charis is feeding well
I duno where did the food go to?
all poop poop out mah?
I KNOW I should be GLAD that she feeds well
always so HAPPY and NOTTIE!
never fail to make me SMILE
but I dun feel good in my heart
Dunno why~

I have alot of personal thoughts
but I dun have a channel to vent
not even my blog!
I duno how far can I go
how long can I last!
Wish me luck!
I need a spare to breathe!






She loves to stick her tongue to one side when smile~ :)

Comments

  1. No worry, she might just be small-boned. My frenz's bb boy now at 10mths weighs only abt 10kg. At Charis gender n age now, personally I think its fine. My girl oso dunno can hit 6.5kg during her 2nd jab nxt mth anot lo...Any comment from the doc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. doc say ok wor, she has fever on and off since monday. rather cranky now..

    bel increase her intake?
    beware of the FM now, very scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since doc oso said ok den dun b so stress liao :)

    Hv increased Bel intake by abt 30ml. Taking 140-160ml of milk per feed now lo..

    Ya, the FM news is vy scary. NZ oso hv a case of polluted milk. Tats y now we hv changed Bel's FM frm Mamex Gold to Similac lo. All these merchants vy black hearted de leh..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arrival of baby Nicholas

19 April 2021, we welcomed our new member :) he has came to us as a surprised gift. I got to know I was pregnant last Sep, at first it came to me as a shock rather than surprise. Firstly I did not thought that getting conceive is easy, for all previous pregnancy, I have tried ways and means to get pregnant, and now I did not even try and I strike jackpot! Of course, baby equal joy!!! We broken the news to our kids and Charis even cried when she heard it. My pregnancy journey is not a smooth one, at 40 year old, I feel my body is not prepared and weak for this pregnancy. I have bleeding for the whole T2 and pelvic pain for T3. Basically i need more and more bedrest and because I get to work from home due to covid 19, I did not have to travel to work or request any medical leave. 16 April 2021, I am at week 37 plus 4days, during the gynae check, I was already 2cm dilated, I am excited. My inital plan is to induce on 19 April as I am worried that the fliud level will drop after week 38...
I am a hopeless wife and mommy I worry when charis dun poop, I panic when charis keep crying I get worked up and upset easily, and poor dear have to suffer Today dear bring up the question: when are we bringing charis back to his hse I dunno how to answer Personally I dun like bringing charis back so early afterall she is a newborn, still vey young I dun want her to expose and travel around between his place and my mum hse though it is only a few blocks away but it is very hectic if everyday have to bring charis to my mum hse before work, bring her back from my mum after work why not just leave bb with her since it is just a few block away, ur parents can always drop over to see bb if they want or maybe when charis is slightly bigger 4-5mth plus it will be a better timimg will this be too much I am the ONE who been thru the whole pregnancy for 9 1/2 mth I am the ONE who suffered the delivery process (i still have to wait him for one hr in the delivery ward) and the pain after the deliv...

Development of Kolby 11 month old

So fast, Kolby is 11 month old now. 1 month more and he will be 1 year old. At 11 month old, he is doing well though he is rather small build compared to his peers. Remember he was sick for a week, after since then, he has become extra more sticky to me to the extent that I cannot be out of his sight. He used to be ok when I asked Charis or hubby to look after or play with him while I do housework. Now, NO WAY! He will crawl or move toward me if he hears that I ask Charis or hubby to come over to my side. Oh dear, I was so shocked when he did it. We experienced a few times with Charis, and he really fast hand fast leg crawl to me and hug me like a koala bear. Sometimes I wonder is it because I latch him always. Hubby said Kolby only recognize me as his milk machine, but I think Kolby simply love me too much~~ At 11 month old he can do quite a few things: Kiss goodbye Wave goodbye Say mama, jiejie, baba, nehneh, bird bird Listen to instruction like ...