Skip to main content
I walked out the office at 4.45pm today.
Was too angry to work!
I never see such person before.
That a/c passed a stack of invoices and ask me to verify.
What the hell?!
All info can be found in the system,
This is an extra step and is extra unnesscary load for me.
I try to point out to OM,
His reply is hopeless: if you dun do it, the a/c wun know, in the past you dun have to do bcos the a/c know, now this a/c is new...
She is new or not, not my problem.
If she is new, then she have to learn...
Why make us spoon feed her...
Do you know how many Delivery orders I receive in a week?
Do you know how many shipment I have to arrange?
Do you know how many invoices I bill everyday?
1 invoice from supplier do not mean one invoice for customer, it may be 2 or 3 or more...
How I am going to monitor?

You care only the a/c, what about we purchasing team?
Now we are already crossing the line with a/c...
I wonder what A/c is doing?
Every day wwait for bank to send in bank statment then arrange payment to supplier,
Excuse me, even a 30days payment, a/c is unable to pay on time and drag until supplier hold my shipment, i have to cc my GM to force a/c to make the payment..
So what she is new? New mean she have to learn lah, it is so unfair to us...

I was so angry so that i actually went to a forum and extract out a resignation letter posted.
Got it printed out and left on my desk..
I find it is too much...
I am prepared to go anytime.
Dun provoke me further.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little cherish has her name ready. Though still have to let PIL to look thru first. On her Chinese name, hopefully he will not reject. Dear and me like the name very much. We are still deciding only Little Cherish english name As said before, Dear like Cherish alot But I like the name Celeste too! Dear like Celeste too, but I know he prefer Cherish . Unqiue and its meaning is good too! Before sleep, he still said that Cherish really sound nice Cherish Lim or Celeste Lim Argh~~~
I AM SO BUSY & TIRED! ! ! Charis is down with FEVER Brought to see doc, 38.5degrees! Still can drink and play, my mum waited for me to come back home then told me I was so angry! Why wait! Dear knew it too, yet he oso wait! Damn IT! at the same time doc took her weight She weigh only 6.90kg nia! Immediately I feel down. As in her 2nd jab, she weigh 6.80kg 7 weeks later, she weigh 6.90kg 100g increase only! I dunno what went wrong! Charis is feeding well I duno where did the food go to? all poop poop out mah? I KNOW I should be GLAD that she feeds well always so HAPPY and NOTTIE! never fail to make me SMILE but I dun feel good in my heart Dunno why~ I have alot of personal thoughts but I dun have a channel to vent not even my blog! I duno how far can I go how long can I last! Wish me luck! I need a spare to breathe! She loves to stick her tongue to one side when smile~ :)
I am a hopeless wife and mommy I worry when charis dun poop, I panic when charis keep crying I get worked up and upset easily, and poor dear have to suffer Today dear bring up the question: when are we bringing charis back to his hse I dunno how to answer Personally I dun like bringing charis back so early afterall she is a newborn, still vey young I dun want her to expose and travel around between his place and my mum hse though it is only a few blocks away but it is very hectic if everyday have to bring charis to my mum hse before work, bring her back from my mum after work why not just leave bb with her since it is just a few block away, ur parents can always drop over to see bb if they want or maybe when charis is slightly bigger 4-5mth plus it will be a better timimg will this be too much I am the ONE who been thru the whole pregnancy for 9 1/2 mth I am the ONE who suffered the delivery process (i still have to wait him for one hr in the delivery ward) and the pain after the deliv