Skip to main content

What the kids says

Sometimes hearing what the kids say really make me laugh rolling on the floor. Never under estimate a child. Gregory at 4year old and Charis at 6 year old, have never fail to make me laugh with their powerful words

Scenario 1:
We are taking bus to my mom house in the morning, and Charis told me that she wants to have good skin and no pimples 
Charis: Mummy, I don't want to have pimple on my face
Me: Then you should eat more health food, more veg and fruit. Also no Chicken, Prawn and Sotong.
Suddenly Charis reacted strongly: Mummy, I will not eat sotong!
Me feeling puzzled: Why?
Charis: I scared that it will tickle me.
Me *almost burst out laughing*: No lah, darling. That is Octopus, not squid.
Charis: Same, they will tickle me.
Me: .......
**Taking deep breathe so that I don't laugh out in front of her.

Scenario 2:
When I was back from work yesterday, my mom told me that the kids fighted over a toy and Gregory was angry with his jiejie Charis, and he complained to ah ma
Greg: 阿嫲,你知道吗? 我,4 and a half year old only, 还有一点点小,姐姐6岁了,她要让我。。。

Scenario 3:
I bought a new sandal for Charis, and she wanted to wear it to today. According to school regulations, the kids need to wear covered shoes to protect their feet, sandals and slippers are not allowed. When Charis jiejie wanted to wear to wear her new sandals, Greg shocked us again
Greg: N1 can wear sandals because they are still young, 他们不懂事, 老师不会骂他们。。you are in K2, cannot wear like this, wait teacher will scold you
=.='''
My beloved mommy! No her, no me, no charis no gregory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrival of baby Nicholas

19 April 2021, we welcomed our new member :) he has came to us as a surprised gift. I got to know I was pregnant last Sep, at first it came to me as a shock rather than surprise. Firstly I did not thought that getting conceive is easy, for all previous pregnancy, I have tried ways and means to get pregnant, and now I did not even try and I strike jackpot! Of course, baby equal joy!!! We broken the news to our kids and Charis even cried when she heard it. My pregnancy journey is not a smooth one, at 40 year old, I feel my body is not prepared and weak for this pregnancy. I have bleeding for the whole T2 and pelvic pain for T3. Basically i need more and more bedrest and because I get to work from home due to covid 19, I did not have to travel to work or request any medical leave. 16 April 2021, I am at week 37 plus 4days, during the gynae check, I was already 2cm dilated, I am excited. My inital plan is to induce on 19 April as I am worried that the fliud level will drop after week 38...
I am a hopeless wife and mommy I worry when charis dun poop, I panic when charis keep crying I get worked up and upset easily, and poor dear have to suffer Today dear bring up the question: when are we bringing charis back to his hse I dunno how to answer Personally I dun like bringing charis back so early afterall she is a newborn, still vey young I dun want her to expose and travel around between his place and my mum hse though it is only a few blocks away but it is very hectic if everyday have to bring charis to my mum hse before work, bring her back from my mum after work why not just leave bb with her since it is just a few block away, ur parents can always drop over to see bb if they want or maybe when charis is slightly bigger 4-5mth plus it will be a better timimg will this be too much I am the ONE who been thru the whole pregnancy for 9 1/2 mth I am the ONE who suffered the delivery process (i still have to wait him for one hr in the delivery ward) and the pain after the deliv...

Development of Kolby 11 month old

So fast, Kolby is 11 month old now. 1 month more and he will be 1 year old. At 11 month old, he is doing well though he is rather small build compared to his peers. Remember he was sick for a week, after since then, he has become extra more sticky to me to the extent that I cannot be out of his sight. He used to be ok when I asked Charis or hubby to look after or play with him while I do housework. Now, NO WAY! He will crawl or move toward me if he hears that I ask Charis or hubby to come over to my side. Oh dear, I was so shocked when he did it. We experienced a few times with Charis, and he really fast hand fast leg crawl to me and hug me like a koala bear. Sometimes I wonder is it because I latch him always. Hubby said Kolby only recognize me as his milk machine, but I think Kolby simply love me too much~~ At 11 month old he can do quite a few things: Kiss goodbye Wave goodbye Say mama, jiejie, baba, nehneh, bird bird Listen to instruction like ...