Skip to main content
I dont like the way Charis behave now
Totally a spoilt brat behaviour!
Wink at every little thing she cannot have
Even her dad blocked her way, she will pinch him and pretend to CRY
Squat down, head down with one hand covered her eyes
and CRY out LOUD
Once again she amused us by this act.
But we were very SIANZ
Cos this mean Charis is leveling up her spoilt character.
And she is not spoilt by her parents
Sigh...

There is something I need to observe her
Though she is cheeky and active in front of us
She is very scared of strangers now
I wonder is she traumatized during the period she was sick.
Seeing 4 doctor and forced to drink medicine and pin down to put urine bag at KKH
Or it is just a phase...

Not a happy month!
Feel sad that I have a spolit baby
How to correct her?!?!
And this month is the month to TTC
but dear and I have argue a few times over who should take care of bb#2
So SIAN SIAN SIAN
Totally no MOOD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Arrival of baby Nicholas

19 April 2021, we welcomed our new member :) he has came to us as a surprised gift. I got to know I was pregnant last Sep, at first it came to me as a shock rather than surprise. Firstly I did not thought that getting conceive is easy, for all previous pregnancy, I have tried ways and means to get pregnant, and now I did not even try and I strike jackpot! Of course, baby equal joy!!! We broken the news to our kids and Charis even cried when she heard it. My pregnancy journey is not a smooth one, at 40 year old, I feel my body is not prepared and weak for this pregnancy. I have bleeding for the whole T2 and pelvic pain for T3. Basically i need more and more bedrest and because I get to work from home due to covid 19, I did not have to travel to work or request any medical leave. 16 April 2021, I am at week 37 plus 4days, during the gynae check, I was already 2cm dilated, I am excited. My inital plan is to induce on 19 April as I am worried that the fliud level will drop after week 38...
I am a hopeless wife and mommy I worry when charis dun poop, I panic when charis keep crying I get worked up and upset easily, and poor dear have to suffer Today dear bring up the question: when are we bringing charis back to his hse I dunno how to answer Personally I dun like bringing charis back so early afterall she is a newborn, still vey young I dun want her to expose and travel around between his place and my mum hse though it is only a few blocks away but it is very hectic if everyday have to bring charis to my mum hse before work, bring her back from my mum after work why not just leave bb with her since it is just a few block away, ur parents can always drop over to see bb if they want or maybe when charis is slightly bigger 4-5mth plus it will be a better timimg will this be too much I am the ONE who been thru the whole pregnancy for 9 1/2 mth I am the ONE who suffered the delivery process (i still have to wait him for one hr in the delivery ward) and the pain after the deliv...

Development of Kolby 11 month old

So fast, Kolby is 11 month old now. 1 month more and he will be 1 year old. At 11 month old, he is doing well though he is rather small build compared to his peers. Remember he was sick for a week, after since then, he has become extra more sticky to me to the extent that I cannot be out of his sight. He used to be ok when I asked Charis or hubby to look after or play with him while I do housework. Now, NO WAY! He will crawl or move toward me if he hears that I ask Charis or hubby to come over to my side. Oh dear, I was so shocked when he did it. We experienced a few times with Charis, and he really fast hand fast leg crawl to me and hug me like a koala bear. Sometimes I wonder is it because I latch him always. Hubby said Kolby only recognize me as his milk machine, but I think Kolby simply love me too much~~ At 11 month old he can do quite a few things: Kiss goodbye Wave goodbye Say mama, jiejie, baba, nehneh, bird bird Listen to instruction like ...