Skip to main content
I am so angry just now.
A fucking bitch spoilt my day!
Came to my desk early this morning,
barking a long long time,
then said i jumped to conclusion very fast
dun understand her question,
How to co-operate!
Fuck her!
In the end, know what she said
she is overloaded, overlooked the item
Idiot! That is your problem, not my problem leh
Trying to throw your weight around,
Please lah, who do you think you are

Comments

  1. Cool down mummy... tell me the name i'll kill her for you. lolx...

    79days left... 加油! 加油....
    新年快乐哦...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool down leh! Cos recevied my bonus! Wahahaa~
    u ah, update ur blog please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kekekek... got Bonus happy liao lor. i now got one company willing to pay for my school fees ask me join them asap. i told him give ans after cny sia. kekeke... confused!!! my hp spoilt Bluetooth siao liao cant upload my photos anymore so no topid to read sia. sien... no $$$ to buy a new phone sia.

    happy new year ah!!! im going Malaysia on Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good! faster change for better prospects! I believe you will be more happy working there too :)
    Go for it!

    Enjoy ur holidays

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arrival of baby Nicholas

19 April 2021, we welcomed our new member :) he has came to us as a surprised gift. I got to know I was pregnant last Sep, at first it came to me as a shock rather than surprise. Firstly I did not thought that getting conceive is easy, for all previous pregnancy, I have tried ways and means to get pregnant, and now I did not even try and I strike jackpot! Of course, baby equal joy!!! We broken the news to our kids and Charis even cried when she heard it. My pregnancy journey is not a smooth one, at 40 year old, I feel my body is not prepared and weak for this pregnancy. I have bleeding for the whole T2 and pelvic pain for T3. Basically i need more and more bedrest and because I get to work from home due to covid 19, I did not have to travel to work or request any medical leave. 16 April 2021, I am at week 37 plus 4days, during the gynae check, I was already 2cm dilated, I am excited. My inital plan is to induce on 19 April as I am worried that the fliud level will drop after week 38...
I am a hopeless wife and mommy I worry when charis dun poop, I panic when charis keep crying I get worked up and upset easily, and poor dear have to suffer Today dear bring up the question: when are we bringing charis back to his hse I dunno how to answer Personally I dun like bringing charis back so early afterall she is a newborn, still vey young I dun want her to expose and travel around between his place and my mum hse though it is only a few blocks away but it is very hectic if everyday have to bring charis to my mum hse before work, bring her back from my mum after work why not just leave bb with her since it is just a few block away, ur parents can always drop over to see bb if they want or maybe when charis is slightly bigger 4-5mth plus it will be a better timimg will this be too much I am the ONE who been thru the whole pregnancy for 9 1/2 mth I am the ONE who suffered the delivery process (i still have to wait him for one hr in the delivery ward) and the pain after the deliv...

Development of Kolby 11 month old

So fast, Kolby is 11 month old now. 1 month more and he will be 1 year old. At 11 month old, he is doing well though he is rather small build compared to his peers. Remember he was sick for a week, after since then, he has become extra more sticky to me to the extent that I cannot be out of his sight. He used to be ok when I asked Charis or hubby to look after or play with him while I do housework. Now, NO WAY! He will crawl or move toward me if he hears that I ask Charis or hubby to come over to my side. Oh dear, I was so shocked when he did it. We experienced a few times with Charis, and he really fast hand fast leg crawl to me and hug me like a koala bear. Sometimes I wonder is it because I latch him always. Hubby said Kolby only recognize me as his milk machine, but I think Kolby simply love me too much~~ At 11 month old he can do quite a few things: Kiss goodbye Wave goodbye Say mama, jiejie, baba, nehneh, bird bird Listen to instruction like ...